BeTools Flash Tool is an application for pcs and windows. It is created to install and flash Stock Rom on Spreadtrum and Mediatek Smartphone devices. You can use this tool to format IMEI repair spots and MT phones. You can unlock your smart devices by using BeTools Flash Tool.
Features of BeTools Flash Tool
Install the Stock Firmware
It Installs or stock firmware on Mediatek and Spreadtrum devices. It allows you to flash or install stock firmware on Mediatek and Spreadtrum devices. Here are the steps for installing. All you need to do is install the correct firmware of your device BeTools Flash Tool on the computer.
- Start BeTools Tool
- Click the Browse button and find the firmware on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer
- Click the Download button. Please start the polishing process.
- Unlock Password
Betools flash tool helps you to unlock your smart devices. You can unlock passwords, patterns, pins, and fingerprints. You can do it thoroughly with a single click.
Betools flash tool comes as an installer app. It means you have to install it on your computer to use it. Download and remove the tool package on the computer and open the .exe file to launch the setup window and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Support Multiple Formats
It supports multiple formats for installing stock firmware on phone devices. It supports polishing or installing stock firmware based on .txt, .sca, or .xml on devices running Mediatek or Unisoc chipsets as SPD Flash Tool.
You can get .txt, .sca, or. XML file in the stock firmware of your Mediatek Unisoc / SPD device. The device manufacturer issues it. Especially application for MTK devices is the Miko Service tool works with the Mediatek chipset.
It has a fantastic feature of the auto installation. By using this tool automatically installs auxiliary USB drivers will be on the computer.
- Update phone device
- It is a Repair or update phone device software.
How to use BeTools Flash Tool?
- Download and remove the Betools Flash Tool.
- Download the stock firmware of your phone device.
- Open BeTools.exe to launch the setup window:
- After completing the installing process, open the bottlenecks from the Start menu.
- Once the bots have launched, click the Open RegCode File button and search for the key (which comes with the tool).
- Once you’ve found the key, click the OK button to open the tool.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the tool, you will be able to see the screen.
- Click the Browse button.
Find the .txt, .sca, or .xml file inside the firmware folder and click the Open button.
Power your device and connect it to the computer using a USB cable (you may have to press the Volume Down or UP key to locate your device with the tool).
Once your device’s address is found through the BeTools tool, it will flash or begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will see the Download dialogue box.
- After this click the OK button and close the tool.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
- Now you can use your mobile device without any problem.
The review ends now. I hope it will be helpful for you. If this review helps you to download and install the Betools flash tool, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Hi, I am Sohail Akbar, Author at PC Suite I have been active in the Software world since 2010. I have done my BS in Software Development from the University of Punjab. I am working on various blogs since 2012. Since long I have been polished myself and work to share my expertise and experiences with users.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile experts. Hundred of research-based articles are Published by me on software development sites. A lot of Software Pros Quoted my work on their websites.