In so many times and for so many reasons, you have to factory reset your iPad device. If you haven’t the Apple ID credentials and still you want to unlock. This article is perfectly written for you to do a factory reset iPad without Apple ID within no time. We have mentioned working ways to resolve this issue.
At other hands, if we look at the reasons by which Apple user wants to reset the device. Here very firstly you bought a second-hand iPhone device? Secondly, you just forgot your Apple ID. Third – A reset is required. All these are their might chances a lot of other reasons to reset.
First Method – Reset iPad Without Apple ID With iTunes
For this, you required a PC (Personal Computer) and then follow these bellow steps consequently.
- First of all open iTunes in your Computer – Use laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Connect iPad – which you want to reset to your Computer via USB data cable.
- Connect the iPad to iTunes using this.
- Once your iPad connected successfully to the computer.
- Press and hold the Power button with Home Key.
- Hold until the recovery screen appears.
- Now, go to Summary > Restore iPad at iTunes on your PC.
- Once you click on the Restore iPad option there.
- Wait for a while it is now starting to reset the particular iPad device.
After this reset you can go directly to your device and can able to use it with fresh settings.
2nd Method – Factory Reset iPad Without Apple ID With iMyFone LockWiper
When it comes to Unlock, Remove passcodes and reset iPad without Apple ID or iCloud. iMyfone LockWiper takes the first place to do the easy and safe resetting.
You can perform to reset on all types of iPad devices like mini iPad series and iPad Pro series on the go. we have a separate article on all other services of iMyfone LockWiper. But here we are going to give you knowledgable information about factory reset.
Let’s start how you can use iMyfone LockWiper to reset your iPad without Apple ID or iCloud. This is one of the most suitable, easy, and safe methods available right now.
If you do not want to go through any consequences in the reset of Apple device. Save your time, it is a completely safe, secure, and powerful tool to perform such tasks.
These steps will let you reset the device without having iCloud & Apple ID. Currently supporting the most recent IOS version 11.3 and all other older versions.
Reset iPad/iPhone without Apple ID – Easy Steps
- Download iMyfone LockWiper on your PC Windows or MAC.
- Now install the software after the download.
- Now select the unlock App ID option from the main screen that you can find after launching the application.
- With this feature, you can remove Apple ID from any IOS device.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
- Click on the start to unlock Button and wait for a moment.
- This is now unlocking your Apple ID.
Why iMyFone LockWiper?
Can do Reset iPad and iPhone, if you do not have Apple ID or iCloud passwords.
Goes with the dual-mode, either the Find my iPad or Find my iPhone is turned on or Off.
Easy to download, Simple user-friendly interface, as you can see in the above screenshots.
How it looks cool and with clean and clear modules to click and see the magic on the spot.
This is yet another easy way to Factory reset iPad Without Apple ID. With the help of TenorShare 4ukey, you can do reset of your iPad or an iPhone device easily. Let’s look at the steps below by which the process takes place.
4ukey is a powerful tool for unlocking of disabled iPad Without any password or Apple ID. Here bellow is the actual practice of doing this procedure.
Will remove Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without Password (Only For iOS 11 & older versions).
At very first you have to download the TenorShare 4ukey and install on your Windows or MAC.
Now open the 4ukey software on your PC. Here you have two main options on the main screen. First one is Unlock Lock Screen Passoce and secound is Unlock Apple ID.
You have to move on with the second one, So click on the Unlock Apple ID.
Here if you dont have installed USB drivers, it will automatically install them for you as well. If already installed drivers, just skip this process.
Downloading Apple drivers into your Computer. Wait for it to finish the installation.
In the next screen you can see the connectivity. Just make sure to connect your device with USB cable over with the Computer.
Once the connectivity is succesfull, Click on the Unlock App ID and it will start working on it.
Within a matter of seconds, Your iPad/iPhone will be ready and you unlocked the ID. This is the way you call it a factory reset iPad without Apple ID.