You are going to download the Intel platform flash tool setup for PC Windows. The latest version of the manufacturing flash tool supports all Intel chipset models. You can also download the old version alongside it. The lightweight tool will let you flash your devices in a unique way to flash stock ROM Firmware.
Good news for the Intel Mobile users, we have a treat for you. As you knocked on our door looking for an ultimate intel flashing tool, we can not leave you in the abyss, you will leave from here with some answers. Today, the market is flooded with different flashing tools promising what not but their credibility gets a question mark.
How to choose from hundreds of options, even after watching multiple review videos, you will not get satisfactory answers. In a world where everything’s hard, we made things a little easier for you by finding you an all-in-one flashing tool for Intel devices.
After going through different flashing tools, we found the one worth sharing. Everyone wants to flash their device from time to time which means updating the device with new sets of instructions.
What is the Intel Platform Flash Tool?
Works for all Intel Mobile Phone models, this flash tool flashes the device within minutes with its user-friendly interface. With such a simple interface, you don’t have to take your mobile to the professionals for flashing, just do it yourself. Developed by Intel Mobile Communication Team, this open-source tool gets the job done perfectly.
If you are familiar with how flashing tools work then you know that you have to install the flashing software on the computer.
The same is the case with Intel Platform Flash Tool, it needs to be installed on the computer and it supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). It also works for Mac ( OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10), and Linux (12.04 LTS 64 bits).
|File Size||7.1 MB|
Key Features of Intel Platform Flash Tool:
- Before we head over to tell you how to flash your mobile with the Intel Platform Flash Tool, let’s introduce you to some of its killer features
- It is an installer application that needs to be installed on a computer for flashing.
- When flashing the stock firmware, if the error notification appears, use the built-in Multi-Level Log Feature.
- A user can read Error Log, Fatal Log, Warning Log, Info Log, Debug Logs, and Trace Logs.
- In-built DFU eliminates the need for having a DFU tool to install Broadcom Firmware for devices running on Broadcom Chipset.
- Say goodbye to downloading Intel USB drivers as the latest version comes with in-built Intel USB drivers. However, some older versions may require you to download Intel USB drivers.
How to Download the Intel Platform Flash Tool?
Downloading this amazing flashing software is a cakewalk. Follow this step-by-step guide to download the Intel Platform Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download the latest version on your computer.
- Proceed by running the setup and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Keep hitting next till the installation process is finished.
How to flash an Intel device with an Intel Platform Flash Tool?
Compatible with all the Intel Chipsets, here’s how flashing with the Intel Platform Flash Tool goes.
- Install a USB driver compatible with your phone model.
- Download the latest version of Intel Platform Flash Tool, a no-brainer.
- Download and extract Stock ROM firmware on the computer.
- Power off the Intel device tap the right-side browse button and choose Flash.xml
- Link your device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Tap the ‘Start to Flash’ button to begin the flashing process, you will get a message once the flashing process is completed.
In brief, the Intel Platform Flash Tool is a one-stop-shop for all the Intel device flashing needs. Watch tutorial videos if you are still unclear about the whole process. If you are not good with technology, leave flashing to the professionals.
You can check out some older versions along with the current version. The latest version v6.0.51 is up to the market right now. Stay with us to get the latest software tools once they are officially available.