If you are looking for a Mi drop for PC version. That you would able to install it. Fortunately, we have a tutorial guide about this. Mi drop (ShareMe) is one of the best Mobile file-sharing applications.
What is Mi Drop For PC?
In simple, Mi comes from Mi Xiaomi that which is the company behind this. The drop comes to drop files from one to another. At some time you can call it Share Me from Mi developers to share your files around.
Mi drop For PC is the most reliable and fast file sharing (Data transfer) App for Android. You can share a large size of files, easy and instant. The features of this app are unbeatable and very unique.
There are a lot of files sharing Apps /Software available. But this product from Xiaomi is making it super fast. Has the super cool interface and quick response time for connectivity with second Computer /Phone.
Key Features of Mi Drop For PC:
- One-click transfer
- 500x powerful speed, boost up the sharing faster than ever.
- Connectivity is very easy, just a click ahead.
- The user-friendly and clean interface has easy navigations over different options.
- Never ever has a comparison with Bluetooth and other similar Apps for File sharing.
- Transfer all types of files including any format.
- Can send and receive Pictures, Videos, Apps, Games, Media files ETC.
- No ads and will give you a very smooth user experience.
- No militations of sharing moves and other large size files.
- Approx 100 MB per second transfer in favorable conditions.
Why Mi Drop?
You think there are a lot of File sharing apps available. Most of them were well known and doing a transfer from older times. But why mi Drop, if this is your question then here is the answer.
Mi drop is making transfer very fast, Even you can go with larger file size. There may not limitations. You can go with any type of media file, no complex connectivity issues. All the features were free and have a simple user-friendly interface.
All this and many more things that probably make it better.
As the name implies that an application/software used to share and transfer files. You do share or transfer your choice of files from one to another device.
ShareMe is the core name for Mi drop, and yes the well-known tagline. This is the same thing to have Mi drop or ShareMe for PC. Both were two names for this Xiaomi’s file transferring application.
How to Install Mi Drop For PC / MAC:
To install a Mi drop on PC, there are several methods. We have two of the best and easy ones here for you.
These two are the most popular and 100% working techniques for doing this installation of Android App like mi drop on Windows.
The first and second both methods are working on your MAC OSx laptops as well.
1st – Via Android Emulator:
Android Emulators are basically PC software that allows you to RUN and USE Android Apps on PC. To follow this way of using the Android app on PC Windows. look below in down coming lines.
In this method of using Mi Drop for PC, You have to just follow these below steps one by one.
- Install any of the Android emulators first on your PC. We recommend you to install BlueStacks, Koplayer, Memu, LD player, Nox Emulator, Phonix OS, Blis OS, Prime OS, and Nox App Player.
- After the installation launches the Emulator on your Computer from a desktop shortcut.
- Search “Mi Drop” in the search bar that you have inside the Android Emulator.
- Once you find out Mi Drop (ShareMe) Click on it to start the installation.
2nd – Via WiFi Direct:
In this method, you can do connect your Mobile and PC (X platforms). So you can connect your Android and your Computer using the Mi Drop.
To transfer Contacts Android to Android another one check this tutorial.
Share and transfer files from mobile to PC and PC to mobile easily. Look out this way in down coming lines as well.
- The very first step is to install Mi Drop Application on your Android. Go to Google play store.
- After installation, you have a common step for your PC and Smartphone.
- Connect both with the Same Wifi Network. Once done this came down to the next steps.
- Now open mi Drop on Android. Goto the profile from the left side navigation menu.
- There you can see the option “Connect to Computer“.
- Select your WiFi network and file location. Here you can choose both internal or external storage.
- Here you will get an Address code for your PC. to find it and Copy it.
- Now on your Computer Got to windows explorer and simply past that address code.
- Click enter to connect now.
So, you will be able to shuffle files between your PC and Mobile consequently.
Best Alternative to Mi Drop for PC:
One of the best alternative to Mi drop is Xender File transfer for Windows.
That’s the ways, lead you to download and install Mi Drop on your PC Windows. Hopefully above are working and you can enjoy sharing files from your Computer.