If you are in trouble and facing this issue, ‘MI PC suite not detecting phone’. then you will find a great solution here in this post. Hope you are using your MI PC suite as a desktop manager to try connecting your Mi or Xiaomi phones on the go. So, here we find some of the main reasons behind this error you are facing on your PC. Let’s find out why your Phone is not connecting with MI PC suite. The error you appear on your screen is MI PC suite not detecting the phone. You are trying to connect your Phone with an MI PC suite already installed on your computer. And using the USB data cable for the connectivity. Let’s fix the issue for your concern problem, this article is helpful for you to do it right away.
How to FIX error MI PC Suite not detecting phone?
First of all, check the possible reason for the not detecting your phone. We have to keep on the eye in the following aspects according to many situations.
- The PC suite you are using may be outdated. In other words, you are currently using an older version of Mi PC suite.
- The second reason is that you just not enable the USB debugging on your phones setting.
So, from here we can provide the possible reasons for MI PC suite not detecting Phone. Now I would like to resolve both of above issues with their respective solutions.
The first one is easy and simple, you just go for the latest version to download MI pc suite software. Make sure to get the latest version v18.104.22.16811 build in 2017. Click on the link to get the MI PC suite latest version.
Fix or Enable USB Debugging:
Now you can go for your phone setting to enable the USB debugging mode.
- Open MIUI device settings scroll down and find About Phone, Now click seven (7) times on the MIUI Version.
- Active the developer Options and this should enable the USB debugging. Great..!
- Now you can do just one more thing by going back again to the phone settings.
- Underneath of System & Device option, tap on “Additional Settings“
- Here you can find “Developer Options” and you have to enable this one as a result
- Enable Developer Options if not already enabled
- Scroll and find “USB Debugging” and enable or activate it.
- That’s all..! this is what you have to do for fixing MI PC Suite not detecting Phone.
Additionally, you can do more things more if you don’t get the result. And your phone will not connect properly after doing this. I personally suggest to reinstall the MI PC suite and always use the original USB data cable. To ensure the error-free connections consequently. moreover, check your phones software make update it to the latest version as well. Hope you find this useful and enjoy the article, Happy connectivity.