MTK Reset Tool helps the user when the FRP lock is haunting him down. You will fly past the lock hurdle with this MTK FRP Reset Tool. It can be quite scary, not getting access to all the crucial user data until you bypass Factory reset protection (FRP). Download MTK FRP Tool to unlock FRP.
Google introduced FRP in Android Operating System 5 and onward. It was integrated to protect user data in the case of loss or theft. When the mobile is flashed, it asks for the user ID and password that was previously signed in, what will happen if you do not remember the login credentials? It’s going to be a bit of a problem. What you would be doing is, download a good FRP reset tool to unlock the device.
What is an MTK Reset Tool?
MTK Reset Tool bypasses FRP for phones based on MTK processor. Mobile users of other chipsets will not be entertained. Had it not been for such tools, You might have to go to the service providers, but this FRP Bypass tool is super easy to use, you will be done in a few clicks.
Finding the right tool is a whole other story. With thousands of options, it is quite possible to get confused. Not all software or tools work as they promise, some may just not be compatible with your device. Also, many such tools offer premium services while others are available either for free or a negligible amount.
We have introduced such tools before and will keep on introducing you to more of them. It is up to you which tool you want to go for. MTK Reset is one of them. You will get all the necessary details here. Other than MTK you can do try VnRom Net Bypass from here free of cost.
MTK Reset Tool is only compatible with MTK chipsets, it supports chipsets like MT6572, MT6580, MT6592, MT6753, MT6735M, MT6755, MT6737M, and MT6795. If your phone is based on any of the above-mentioned chipsets, you are welcome to use this tool.
What are the Supported OSes?
This FRP unlocks tool needs to be installed on the computer, precisely a Windows Computer. It supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 ( 32 bit and 64 bit).
FRP feature is added to the latest Android operating system, so you can remove FRP from Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, and 10 Q.
Features of MTK Reset Tool
MediaTek Reset tool is feature-packed to facilitate its users. It gets updated frequently, the developers keep adding new chipsets and fix bugs and other issues. It has already been downloaded by thousands of users who have successfully bypassed the Google account verification lock.
FRP-locked phones can be a headache, unlocking them may be overwhelming for many mobile users. With MediaTek FRP, it will be easier than ever. Here are some of the top features of this tool.
Unlock FRP, privacy protection, or Google account verification lock with a few clicks.
Not just the FRP, it also unlocks Pattern lock, SIM lock, or PIN lock.
- Compatible with MTK tool works for many MTK chipsets.
- Remove or bypass FRP via different methods like Fastboot mode or download mode.
- Allows users to read device info or erase user data
- Simple interface
How to install MTK Reset Tool?
Always download the latest version to enjoy new and updated features. It is hard to find the latest version as most websites carry outdated download links.
Not us though, you can find the MTK Reset Tool latest setup by clicking on the download link.
- Download the tool using the link and extract the downloaded file.
- Run MTK_reset_tool.exe
- Follow the instructions to install the tool successfully.
- Agree to terms and conditions, hit next, and click finish.
- Ready to unlock.
How to Bypass FRP with MTK Reset Tool?
Unlocking FRP is easy-peasy with the MTK tool. Follow this step-by-step guide to remove the account verification lock.
Run the MTK Reset Tool
Download the compatible MTK drivers otherwise your phone will not be recognized or detected by the tool.
- MediaTek Scatter File and FRP Format Partition Address will be required to bypass FRP.
- Go to the Scatter file tab to save the scatter file of your MTK model number.
- Select the right MTK CPU version so as not to brick the device.
- Get the FRP code by choosing the Selected device MTK address button.
- Give the file path to MediaTek (xxxxx) scatter file.
- Click start MTK Reset Tool
- Power off the device, Connect USB cable by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- The tool will detect the MediaTek device and start the FRP removal process automatically.
- Wait for it to finish and power on the device.
Lastly, this tool is programmed to unlock FRP with a few simple steps. Ask the help of a professional, if you are unable to do it. If not done properly, you may brick the device.