Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim can be connected via USB data cable with its latest version PC Suite and USB driver which is supported on any Windows desktop operating system on the go. This device model has come with various features and become most popular among Nokia Lumia based cell phones which are previously released in the market. From the end of this article, we have shared both files and you can get their offline installer setups without paying any type of charges.
|Nokia Lumia 630|
So their officials are making smartphones and their concern software programs at the same time. But due to any reason, you won’t able to get the right application that is working with and varies with the model which is owned by you. Still, you are searching for the product so you can connect your mobile phone to another device and perform various tasks including the list provided below.
- Data transferring between both devices
- Shuffle important office files with your requirements.
- Share the internet with each other.
- Solve connectivity issues within easy and quick.
- Go ahead with Bluetooth or connect through USB serial port using a data cable.
- Download apps and games of your choice on your phone.
- Use your mobile pocket data on your computer.
- Read, write and send messages directly from PC without using your phone right away.
Supported Windows OS:
Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 having 32 bit or 64-bit operating system.
This one is very nice Smartphone on a very low budget and comes with latest features like one-touch camera, an internal memory which is ensuring, even more, data, 512 MB of RAM and sound-related aspects are mainly discussed on the go. Hope you will love its autofocus facility with the highest megapixel back camera. It supports audio mp3 which is managing your music player. GPRS and Wi-Fi are always present just turn on the hotspot and share the Internet with various devices in your circle those are easily reachable to your primary device.