Odin is the latest version of flashing tool support for Samsung users. So hereafter we have to provide the Samsung flashing tools for PC. Now we are going to provide an Odin for PC by which you can flash any Samsung device on your MAC operating system device. Using your Macbook or any other laptop that has already installed a MAC OSX software in it.
What is Odin?
Odin is a small software that Samsung is already using on their devices to customize things. Using this Samsung recovers firmware images, software update and unbrick any smartphone or tablet. Odin is developed by Samsung officials and it is now supported for all Samsung Android tabs and Smartphone, other devices from Samsung origin.
- A known Flash tool for Samsung.
- Flash stock ROMs on Samsung devices.
- Fix issues Boot Loop.
- Crushed firmware
- Solving Issues relatively.
- Flash recovery file
- Compatible with TWRP
- One can make more functional Android using this Odin.
- Explorer some of the special features using the flashing of Kernels.
- Giving you the way to access root on your devices.
- You can connect your phone to MAC using this Odin and perform various tasks on the go.
Install Odin for MAC:
Downloading and the installation of Odin on windows is very easy. Hence we here in this post comes to discuss the Odin for MAC installation. To do so we have below placing a one-click download link for the Odin software. To get that and just launch the setup wizard on your MAC OSX and Linux as well.
MAC OSX users can flash custom ROMs, Root and Recovery image files on Their Samsung devices. Use JOdin as Samsung Flash tool.
Download Odin for MAC:
Download Odin from below for MAC and for PC Windows at the same time. Click to proceed to the download link and have fun all the time. Thanks for the visit. Hope you enjoy the download.
Odin is known as Odin for Windows, but in the case of MAC, this is also called with another name. That is JOdin, so here we are providing a link location for JOdin that is a MAC version of the Odin, which you are using on Windows PC. So, the current version of this is v3, that’s the way you are now getting the JODIN3 from below link for free.
JOdin for MAC OS >> Download file size is 58 MBs
- You must have the latest version of Java on your MAC.
- The latest version of Samsung USB Drivers.
- Have installed Heimdall on your MAC device.
- If you have installed Samsung Kies, then remove or Uninstall it before installing Odin.
Hi, I am Sohail Akbar, Author at PC Suite I have been active in the Software world since 2010. I have done my BS in Software Development from the University of Punjab. I am working on various blogs since 2012. Since long I have been polished myself and work to share my expertise and experiences with users.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile experts. Hundred of research-based articles are Published by me on software development sites. A lot of Software Pros Quoted my work on their websites.