With the help of the PhoenixCard, you can create the bootable image for your phone’s firmware. So, are able to manage the (IMG) firmware file on the SD card or a Micro SD card on any Android. When you download the tool into your Computer. Then open flash especially the Allwinner based Android smartphones and tabs. The best thing is that this phoenix card will allow you to create the flashing file on the external memory of your device.
The page you are reading has complete information and hosts a free download link. So you can download this small application to avail your concerns within an easy way. Although we have here the most recent and the latest version of Phoenixcard tool v3.1.0 updated.
Key Features of PhoenixCard:
There were a lot of fundamental functionalities for this program. While are try our best to list all of them one by one in the down section.
Just connect your external memory card to the Computer and launches the EXE file to perform these task.
- Select the Disk
- Chose IMG firmware
- Click on Burn to start creating the image file, this is the only way to generate in the external memory.
Flash firmware Bootable Image for Android:
Creating a bootable image of the .img file, on the external storage memory of the device.
Easy to use:
- Easy to burn the .img file by just a click.
- The interface is very clear and user-friendly.
Compitable for Allwinner A10 ARM Processor.
Flash Allwinner mobile phones using Allwinner flash tool.
Support all Windows:
Support on all version of Windows operating systems. You can install Phoenixcard on your 32 bit or 64 bit OS on the go.
It doesn’t require any installation or having a setup wizard. You just have to click on .exe file and the application will launch itself.
- Open the downloaded RAR file on your PC.
- Go to the Tool folder.
- Scroll down to find PhoenixCard.exe.
- Double click on it to launch the tool.
- Click yes on, Do you want to install this application from an unknown source.
- That’s all, the Tool is ready to use.
Download >> PhoenixCard latest v3.1.0
- The file size is 2.3 MBs
- Type: RAR / ZIP