Detail of RealTerm FRP Bypass
You are going to download Realterm FRP bypass the latest version v126.96.36.199 for Free. Can install it on your Windows as a universal FRP tool for Samsung devices.
What to do when you are locked out of your Samsung Device? After a factory reset, Google asks you to enter the email address previously synced with the device. If you have forgotten or don’t know the email signed in previously, you will lose access to the mobile phone features.
This may seem like the end of the world for a person who is not tech-savvy, but fret not, there are ways to regain access and we are here to tell you that.
What is Realterm FRP Bypass?
It is a Bypass software tool that is used to bypass Google’s FRP, or in layman’s terms, send commands to Android (Samsung) mobile devices. Commands are sent via TCP terminal and access is granted to some features through which a user can unlock the device.
Key Features of Realterm FRP Bypass:
- Let’s enlighten you with some features of this useful software tool
- To remove the factory reset, it sends commands to the Samsung device via the TCP terminal.
- This tool allows you to make calls even with a locked device.
- It will give you access to some features by unlocking the device.
- Download 3.2 MB and click this Download button.
Before heading to its use, let us tell you the items and tools you need to bypass FRP.
- Samsung Device with Android operating system 6.0.1
- An active SIM card with working internet
- Windows Computer (Not Mac or any other OS).
- Samsung Compatible USB Driver
- Google Account Manager 6.0.1 and later versions
- Shortcut maker APK
- Genuine Samsung USB data cable
How to Bypass FRP via Realterm?
It may get overwhelming for a beginner to Realterm FRP bypass as it gets a bit difficult. Follow this guide step by step, fulfill the above-mentioned requirements, and unlock the device with Realterm. Here’s how to use Realterm.
Find the USB driver compatible with your device and install it on the computer. This will make your device visible to the Realterm.
Install the Realterm FRP Bypass tool on your computer, a no-brainer.
Connect your device to the computer via a USB cable, and make sure the device is linked to the computer.
Make sure the device has a working internet connection.
Launch the FRP Bypass tool, navigate to the Display tab, and check the box named ‘Half Duplex’.
Tap the ‘port’ menu, but the port number of your device in the dropdown menu is named ‘port’. Know your port number by going to Device Manager, right-clicking on mobile devices, selecting properties, and getting the port number from the ‘General’ tab.
Navigate to the ‘send’ tab and type ‘at+creg. \r\n’ in the text field located to the left of the ‘send numbers’ button and hit ‘Send ASCII’.
- Then, type the following command “atd1234; \r\n” and press ‘Send ASCII’.
- It’s time to see the success message if you have done everything right.
- Make calls, browse the internet, and have fun.
- Realterm FRP Bypass – Things to Know
Bypassing FRP via Realterm does not mean the device will be as good as new with no trace of the past. Realterm bypasses FRP but that doesn’t mean it erases all records of previously synced emails. Access to limited features will be granted after bypassing FRP.
Putting it all together, Realterm FRP bypass does perfectly what it is built for, bypassing FRP. The market is flooded with many alternatives, you may have given some a try, but give it a shot if they don’t work. Realterm is safe and many users have given rave reviews of this acclaimed tool.
If something is left unclear, go watch tutorial videos from YouTube. If you are not a ‘techie’ and feel overwhelmed doing the whole procedure, get help from the service center guys. Do not do it yourself unless you are sure.