Download the latest UFi box to repair different software problems. Either there is an issue with EMMC storage, firmware up-gradation, or read user date, this repair box is going to solve them all. Though a bit expensive, it is worth the price. This has made quite a buzz, many people often compare, UFi Dongle vs UFi Box.
It is inevitable for cellular devices to need repairing from time to time. Be it one thing or another, we often find ourselves visiting the service center. You often are charged heavily for the repairing services. Thanks to the technology that makes it easier for mobile users to repair the devices themselves.
The market is flooded with repairing boxes, dongles, and software. These software and tools let you repair mobile devices using a Windows computer or laptop. These boxes including AFT Nitro Box have been successful in fixing different issues of the game. UFi Box has proven to be quite handy for the users in fixing a variety of software-related issues.
What is UFi Box?
UFi Box (Universal Flashing Interface) is a powerful EMMC service tool that repairs EMMC storage issues. If the EMMC storage stopped working, got corrupted, or you have been wanting to update the firmware on EMMC, all of this is possible with UFi Box and some more.
It allows you to read EMMC user data also you get the power to repair, resize, format, and erase as well. The owner of this box can read/write/update the firmware on EMMC for Samsung devices. It also can read boot1, boot2, and EXT CSD.
UFi Box has made headlines with its many functions, usability, and easy user interface. Many service center guys have already been using this box, it has also been purchased by many mobile users who aspire to carry out the process on their own.
This standalone software features an easy user interface, even a newbie can run it who has no know-how of technical things.
Which Mobile Brands are supported by UFi Box?
It is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, not each service tool is meant to repair all the mobile brands. Servicing tools, software, and box only support fewer mobile brands. Make sure it supports your phone brand before adding it to the cart.
It is compatible with Samsung and other Chinese phone brands like SK Hynix, Toshiba, Kingston, micron, and others.
What are the compatible OSes?
The box is connected to the computer to carry out the servicing tasks. It supports Windows XP Service Pack, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32bits and 64bits). However, it is recommended to use on Windows 7 or later.
All the UFi boxes are delivered to customers after passing the Quality Check but if it was mishandled during shipping or had some other issue. The customer is given 6 months limited warranty, this warranty covers all the issues not caused by users.
It got tons of features that prove its worth. It works pretty well and many users are contented with the performance. Its features include.
It has a standalone software with display information to make it easier for users to service the device.
- No app configuration is required, enjoy easy one-click operations.
- Compatible with database of various kinds of IC EMMC.
- Features an 8-bit full-speed interface making it faster than its counterparts.
- Supports different mobile brands.
- Comes with an in-built Download Manager to support downloaded files.
How to install UFi Box Latest Setup?
We have shared the download link of the UFi Box Latest Setup, which a reader can access by clicking on the download button. We assure you that it is a functional link with no malware. Here’s how you can download it.
After downloading the file from our link, run the setup.exe file on a Windows computer.
UFi setup will open in a new window, follow the on-screen sets of instructions, select the desired device you want to install.
Once the Device Driver Installation Wizard is completed, choose between UFi Dongle or UFi Box.
- Hit next, manually enter the installation location.
- Press next, check if you have selected the right directory otherwise, it will be automatically installed to C:\UFI.
- Next up, tap the install selected package(s).
- You are almost done, click Next and the UFi box will begin to install.
- Give it a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- Check the box of Launch “UFI – eMMC Toolbox” and hit next.
- Once opened, click Registration and enter a valid email ID.
- Next, hit activate, it will indicate that the registration process is completed, the app will restart now.
- The app will restart to complete the activation process, the tool is now ready to go.
In brief, it is an EMMC service tool that supports the repairing of different phone brands. Buy the box, download UFi Box Latest Setup, and give it a go.
Download >> UFI_v126.96.36.1995_setup.zip (282M