Android OEM USB drivers
How to install Android OEM USB drivers:
- We are going to provide you the download link for Android OEM USB driver.
- You need to download this driver from the given source and update on your Windows computer.
- If you have had installed the older version of this USB driver, you should update the USB driver in the way I am going to narrate in next few lines.
- Download Android OEM USB drivers and save it on your computer.
- If you have not connected your Android interface to your computer then connect it.
- Now, go to the Control panel of your computer
- See drivers portion on here
- And go to the device manager
- Tap on the Yellow icon there, you can see the driver has not been yet updated
- Update the USB driver from your computer
- And provide the location where you have downloaded the OEM USB driver on your computer
Sometimes, some smartphones do not support the General Android OEM USB drivers.
So, we already have provided you with the link to download the USB driver, tap on the download link and get the app downloaded to your computer to update the driver. And if you needed some help regarding connecting the device to Windows, please do comment in the section.
Download Android OEM USB Drivers from below links: