If you are looking for downloading and installing Google Indic Keyboard for PC Windows or MAC. Then you in the perfect zone to do it right away.
Actually, Google Indic Keyboard is an Android-based application to work so far. For PC user’s we have tutorials here and you will find ways to install it on your computer.
What is Google Indic Keyborad?
Google Indic Keyboard is allowing you to write, type, and chat from your phone within your own language. All there is a free collection of native languages available to use. From you have to choose your desire language and start typing in it.
Sending mails, messages, notes, and type for searching within your smartphone. This is the most responsive application to use for different languages at the same time.
Indian users can get all their local languages in one place can choose one to start typing in it. The app is now making the toggle between various languages into action.
- So many mods of input
- Native keyboard mode – will let you type directly in your required language.
- Translation from English to Sub Hindi or Sub Hindi to English is very easy.
- Can able to use handwriting mode within supportive Smartphone.
- use both English and Hinglish terms at once while typing phrases.
- Chose input methods from the settings to use.
Officially, there not the PC Windows supported version of the download is available. Still, there are chances to install it on PC and use it on your computer.
Look at the below guide and follow step by step to install Google Indic Keyboard for PC.
How To Install Google Indic Keyboard On PC/Mac
To download and install Follow these below steps on by one till end.
- First of all, you have to download and install any Android emulator on your PC.
- The emulator will let you install and RUN Android apps on PC.
- Then launch it and go to the search bar.
- Type Google Indic Keyboard and hit enter to search.
- At the top of the results, you can find the Google Indic Keyboard app.
- Click on it to start installing it inside the Emulator – in your Windows.
In this, you can install Google Indic Keyboard, any other similar application. Or any app or game that you want to use on your PC. This still happens via this method and enjoy Android apps on Windows.
That’s the way to download install and use Google Indic Keyboard for PC. You can use this same method for any Computer having Win or MAC operating systems.