Micromax A106 flash file will assist you to install or re-install stock ROMs. Also do perform upgrades and downgrades for the firmware version on your Micromax phone. This flashing will repair the software related issues. Like boot loop, IMEI, device dead and tolerate other performance issues.
On Firmware Upgrade, Try to un-check the Preloader and Then start Flash. Flashing of any device will confer your hold on that. Will allows you to make is useable again after any damage. This damage might be from the hardware side or any problem with the software installed.
Download Micromax A106 Flash Files – All Versions
Here is the different version that meets the requirements. While having different versions of software-based devices. For your specific model Micromax a106, these are the variants and you have to choose your desired one right away.
Simply click on the download after knowing your device credentials and start downloading the file. This is not the single file, It consists of multiple files and has all the necessary elements to perform the flash.
Download >> Micromax_A106_MT6582_S4700BP_New.zip
Older versions are as under
Download > Micromax_A106_MT6582_SW_14338_4GB_1GB.zip
Download > Micromax_A106_MT6582_SW_V10_HW_V1.1_170223.zip
Download > Micromax_A106_MT6582_SW_V14_HW_V1.1_250815.zip
How to Flash Micromax A106?
To install the successful flash on your Micromax a106. Just look at this short tutorial guide in the below simple bullet list.
- Install MTK Drivers on your PC for connectivity fix.
- Download and install the SP flash tool or any other flash tool that supports Micromax devices.
- Remember to extract the zip folder before going to the installation.
- When the symbol appears, click on the flash_tool.exe
- Start this tool as a Micromax flash tool on your PC.
- Click on the scatter-loading section at the click wise.
- Now pick the firmware which will be in form “Android_scatter.txt”.
- Click on Download to start flashing.
- Switch off your Mobile and Connect it to PC by pushing Volume down or Volume up key.
- It will lead you to Victorious Flashing
|Firmware Name||Micromax A106 Flash File|
|File Size||562 MBs, 589 MBs, 785 MBs|
|Flashing||Micromax Flash Tool|