Smartphone flash tool is a well known MTK based Android phone flasher. In other hand, it is papular by another name as the SP flash tool. However, many Android devices and now runtime trace mode allows you to flash custom ROMs of any device. You can flash stock firmware on all kinds of MediaTek Android devices using a Smartphone flash tool from your PC.
Smartphone Flash Tool Download:
Almost you can download, install and use it on your Linux platform. Windows users can easily perform the procedures of one-click flashing with its new feature runtime trace mode.
It provides a very user-friendly, easy and smart environment for MTK phones (Mediatek devices). A very advanced technology to flash custom ROMs and recovery image.
Smartphone flash tool has so many unique and powerful features for Android users to make changes accordingly. Some of the features are listed just under these lines.
- Flash any system and custom recovery, including CWM and TWRP recovery.
- Flash the custom firmware and stock ROM firmware, By using the latest version of SP flash tool (Smartphone flash tool run time trace mode) update it to the latest one.
- Set parameter
- Format Android device, if deleting any data is hard from any device you can use such tools to easily format everything.
- Check and access device memory functionally properly working or not.
- Easily launch the tool on your Windows and load the scatter file to proceed.
Points to remember:
Before you go to perform any of the above tasks. you have t first get the whole back up of your device data. Save your precious data in your memory and get it back when requires.
While doing the flashing, if something goes working and in case your device will prevent bricked or non-functional state. at this time your backup is required to get the whole thing back to your phone and try again the process with Smartphone flash toll Run time trace mode.
Download >> Smartphone Flash Tool Runtime Trace Mode
Hi, I am Sohail Akbar, Author at PC Suite I have been active in the Software world since 2010. I have done my BS in Software Development from the University of Punjab. I am working on various blogs since 2012. Since long I have been polished myself and work to share my expertise and experiences with users.
I have worked with many software developers and mobile experts. Hundred of research-based articles are Published by me on software development sites. A lot of Software Pros Quoted my work on their websites.